The group V. Tsokani, having adopted the principles and values which are governing the "Sustainable Development", has committed to their full and proper application in any activity the group has developed.
The main sectors the group has established the values of sustainable development and use as guidelines to business are the following:
1. It respectes all international proclaimed human rights.
2. It has committed and has trained effectively all the human resources in the group for health and safety subjects, providing proper and safe working conditions for all.
3. It has taken all the necessary measures to protect the environment for each site area, taking into consideration the proper use of resources, the proper management of waste and the best options for all systems management.
4. It has committed to high quality products and constantly strives for their improvement, in compliance with the customers requirements.
5. It supports employment practices which are governed by principles of equal employment and equal opportunities for all, the education and training of human resources.
6. It encourages the establishment of good relations both with suppliers and with customers in Greece and abroad, assuming an annual written evaluation for the products and the services from these and assuming full commitment to transparency.
7. To meet the new demands of its customers, it promotes the continuous research and innovation of new products and services.